I AM what I AM

Smile,u'll know the magnificience in life...
Laugh,u'll know the wonders in urself...
Observe,u'll know the beauty in ur inner heart...

Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Diamond or A Kiss

lalala~ v al celebrated sue ann's birthday in lobak steamboat juxnow~ an enjoyable gathering too =)
the way v laughed,smiled,took photos wif many different emotions,poses,i knew these are my good friends who would always be wif me when i m in need. =)
friendship~ i m the speaker of this title of the june youth study-meet...it is so unbelievable and wonderful that after the campfire,when my friends n i hav gone through so many different problems,difficulties,my friendship bonds are tightened and enhanced...a good news anyway =) lalala~~it seemed tat the gap doesnt exist anymore..wheneva v talk,laugh or wateva,v r ourselves...no matter how ugly when i laugh bcz of the braces,but my mind tels me,nvm this is me,they know me,not my beauty...yeah,this is y i feel so comfortable n natural when i m wif them...no worries,jux smile =)
couple and friends,these are 2 different things in life...v cant mix it up,right?so for my ahem*,dun be worried or uncomfortable when i am too closed to some frens,k? they r my friends,n u r my ahem*...so these are 2different things..i m sure u hav friends too..everyone has friends who make their life more colourful and magnificient..=) trust me,i know how 2differentiate a friend and a ahem*...dun worry,smile =)
money is important in this era of globalization,but money doent not make our life 100% happy. trust me,although u r nt wealthy,i ll stil choose u =) if i am givien a choice between a diamond from a guy and a kiss from u,dun worry,i ll kiss u =)
sueann,happy birthday to u!!!
hav a happy life,no worries,smile as much as possible =) al the best ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment